It’s been a long time coming, with numerous rewrites and lots of feedback, Partigen 2 (and it’s motion library) is being finalized. This release packs incredible changes, including the following major features:
- Tweens/physics performance increase 400%-500%!
- Both packages can export and import XML from classs
- Sequence class rewritten with tons of extra features
- Physics and Tween packages re-factored into new classes
- New Bases package that provide a base for Primitives
- Eases are now strings, for XML compatibility
- Lots of internal changes and fixes
See the full list of changes: Changelog
There’s just a little more work to do and then we’re at a final stable version, so this is your last chance to get your input heard, as the API and syntax is pretty much finalized now.
So stop waiting, and download them now here: http://desuade.com/developer